We All Love Abit Of History. Why Not Give Vic Coupland History A Read!
1926Established by Victor Coupland
1933Incorporation into the ECA including JIB registration, which we still are to this day, one of the 100 oldest registered companies.
- Original Vic Coupland Shop, selling household electrical equipment.
1937Vic Couplands becomes a registered limited company.
1940’sAdvertisement Campaign .
1957Incorporation into the National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting.
1957Acquired additional property on Carr Lane.
1958Invested in a fleet of vans.
1959Joined the Electrical Contractors Association.
1968Company moved to Myton Street.
1986Vic Coupland passed away., Roy Coupland takes over as Managing Director.
2000Roy Coupland retires and Terence Coupland becomes company director. (main Photo of Roy, insert Terry)
2000Added to the Memories of Hull book.
2001Moved to new (and current) premises on Cleveland Street.
2006Became a Preferred Apprenticeship Training Partner with Hull College.
2012Incorporation into Construction Line.
2012Matt Dodson, Nigel Marris and Paul Chapman take over as company directors.
2014Incorporation of Vic Coupland Mechanical.